Policies & Guarantees
1. For sanitary purposes, we ask that you supply your own toilet brushes.
2. Please provide replacement bags for garbage cans.
3. Green Genies provides all other equipment and supplies.
4. Our teams are trained on the appropriate use of solutions on all surfaces (Wood, stainless steel, natural stone, glass etc.)
5. Employees are instructed to use only Green Genies healthy and effective products. Learn more about the products and equipment used by Green Genies.
Green Genies Employees
1. Green Genies is proud to be a team of honest, hardworking people!
2. Green Genies employees are bonded and insured.
3. Our employees wear uniforms.
4. Each staff goes through formal training before entering a client home.
6. Each team has a manager on site to ensure quality and consistent workmanship for every cleaning.
7. Green Genies works hard and spends a great deal of resources to attain and build trusting relationships with clients as well as hiring and training employees. Independently hiring an employee of Green Genies for cleaning purposes is not acceptable.
We strive to exceed your expectations for quality green cleaning services. We inspect our work before leaving your home or business. If, after your inspection, you find our service unsatisfactory, please contact us within 24 hours so we can correct the issue. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and allows us to continually improve our services.
Extra attention will be given in that area during future visits.
Schedule Changes or Cancellations for Green Cleanings
1. In the event that a scheduled cleaning service must be changed or canceled, please notify Green Genies as far in advance as possible. This consideration allows Green Genies the opportunity to schedule another client in your place.
2. A client who cancels with less than 48 hours notice will be charged $60.
3. A client who cancels with less than 24 hours notice will be charged fifty percent (50%) of the bill due for service scheduled.
4. If our team arrives at your home or business for a scheduled cleaning and are locked out or are turned away for any reason you will be charged the full rate for your scheduled cleaning.
5. Please understand if a scheduled cleaning is not re-scheduled (and skipped) it may take additional time to clean your home during your next cleaning.
6. Green Genies will also give you the same courtesy if there is ever a need on our part to change a scheduled cleaning time.
We understand there are some circumstances that are completely out of your control, we will take these into consideration.
7. If your cleaning lands on a National Holiday it will automatically be canceled for that date. We will send you a reminder if this applies to one of your regularly scheduled cleanings and attempt to reschedule if possible.
Entering Your Home or Business
1. Please be sure your home or business is accessible to our cleaning crews. If you are not present when the team arrives please deactivate your security alarm prior to each scheduled visit, or provide us with a code. If our cleaning crews are unable to access the building you will be charged 100% of the bill due for your scheduled services.
2. Ask us about a key arrangement to avoid such issues.
3. If you will not be present when we arrive, for liability and the safety of our crew, we ask that you not leave doors unlocked.
Referral Rewards Program
1. Clients will receive a $50 discount on their next cleaning service for referring each new customer to Green Genies. This discount becomes effective after the referred customer’s first cleaning. (This offer is for existing clients only.)
2. After 5 such referrals, you will receive a FREE maintenance cleaning.
1. Our hourly rate is $60 per man-hour + sales tax. ($60 per-staff, per-hour)
2. Please notify Green Genies before your first cleaning service if you have a designated budget for your cleaning needs.
Please also express what your greatest areas of concern are so that we can prioritize our time accordingly. Please understand that working within a designated budget may limit our ability to guarantee the comprehensive, quality services which we pride ourselves in.
3. If you should want to adjust your service plan at any given time please inform Green Genies management 1 week before your scheduled cleaning so that we can plan accordingly.
4. We reserve the option of an annual increase in our fees according to the market situation.
Payment (your initial service visit will be reserved with a credit card that will be secured in our billing system)
1. Payment is due at the time of service. We will charge the card on file and email you a receipt. If our services take longer than we have estimated, we will consult with you before processing your payment.
2. Commercial clients will be billed the second week of each month.
In preparation for Green Genies visits
1. Prior to the team's arrival, please remove clutter (laundry, toys, papers etc.) from all surfaces you wish to be cleaned. This will maximize our efficiency and allow you to get the most out of our service time. Please let us know if you prefer our cleaning technicians tidy and move clutter in order to clean surfaces thoroughly. If you have not previously requested this service, the team is instructed to clean around cluttered surfaces.
2. If you have any irreplaceable, collectible or expensive objects, we ask that these items be properly secured or put away in order to avoid painful accidents.
3. Green Genies is not responsible for damage due to faulty or improper installation of items. Please inform us of anything in your home that requires such awareness. The cleaning crew will immediately notify Green Genies management of any accidental damage that occurs during a job and will be instructed to leave a note for the client. Green Genies management will contact the client regarding the incident.
4. In the event that the client finds any damage in the house as a result of our cleaning service, the client must notify Green Genies within two (2) days after service.
5. For safety reasons, we ask that your children be supervised while our staff and equipment are present in your home.
6. Green Genies loves animals and we really enjoy their company while working in your home. Please inform us if your pet has any special behaviors or other important information we should be aware of.
7. Green Genies does not clean pet urine, feces or vomit.
8. We request that synthetic air-fresheners (plugin or automatic sprays) be unplugged or turned off in preparation for our visit. Many individuals on our team are sensitive to these toxic chemical substances - we promise to leave your home smelling naturally fresh and clean!